PrTr: 04 Drunken Pirates PrTr: 04 Drunken Pirates

Fucking awesome.

Everything about this is perfect - the placement of it all, the timing, the percussion, it's all just right, and the whole song is fucking epic all the way through. Good jerb.

EvilRaccoon responds:

Thanks That-Is-Bull! I really appreicate that. :)

[Buyj3llo] - 9(s) [Buyj3llo] - 9(s)

Yeah

This is pretty much the best thing ever.

buyj3llo responds:

thank you. That percussion track you put out has been a real resource to me. I"ve used it in like 3 or 4 songs. I really like it.

[buyj3llo] - 4(s) [buyj3llo] - 4(s)

This is great.

This is one of those songs that you have to sit back and listen to in its entirety to like. It's a great chillax song, but unfortunately 90% of Newgrounds just listens to fast, generic trance/techno and doesn't have the attention span for this kind of music, thus the low score. My only suggestion is to tone down the main drums a little.

Lost Universe Lost Universe

Orgasmic

It's nice to hear a song on Newgrounds that's not generic techno/trance for once. Everything about this is fucking great, it's something I would actually buy in iTunes. GJ.

And whoa, deep thought, okay stick with me here: If a universe is lost, right, and it's never found, like, nobody ever finds it, okay, it's like... did it ever actually exist?

WHOA.

DID I BLOW YOUR MIND?

SuperGoodSound responds:

LOL, awesome. Universes are definitely interesting things...much deeper concept I guess than a tree falling in the forest with no-one around to hear it.

Your comments are very much appreciated (thank you). It's good to know I'm on the right track.

Euphoria [WIP] Euphoria [WIP]

Good shit.

Finally something other than the ridiculously formulaic techno/trance that everybody's obsessed with here. This song is great, it's not too short but doesn't drag on forever. Not too generic, not too random. Everything's perfect and fits just right. Sounds similar to Boards of Canada.

teddygram responds:

Thanks man. My friend said it sounded like Boards of Canada too, which was ironic because I had never listened to them before until he told me.

FYRG (Final) FYRG (Final)

This shit's badass.

I fucking love this, one of the few good Metal songs I've found on Newgrounds. Amazing how you made it flow and not get boring without any vocals, that's hard to do. My favorite part is at 1:00 with the slowdown and bass and all that shit. It makes me want to go punch a pregnant woman in the clit and rape her dead fetus. In a good way. Fuck you.

Hating4AM responds:

Fuck yeah. Most metal comment ever.

-API- Organic -API- Organic

AASDFACNCNn (__)_)|||||D~~~~~~

K ;OL

>=O

PWTN kbai<3MSNSUCKS ///////////////////////cum
( • Y • ) ~~~(|||||(__)_)

API responds:

:'(

-API- Paradise on E [REMIX] -API- Paradise on E [REMIX]

;ol fuk u

*asraipz
\pwtn

API responds:

Uhhh... K. Glad you... liked it?

-API- Another Dimension -API- Another Dimension