Clayground - TDIC Part 1 Clayground - TDIC Part 1

Good animation, but pretty boring.

The animation was very smooth and I could see almost no bumps/fingerprints in the clay figures. The sound was pretty good too, the voices weren't done that well but there's nothing wrong with that. Overall you did a good job on this, but it was just boring. I didn't really laugh much at all, and when it was over I thought "That's it?" Sorry, I realize you put a lot of work into this, but I had to give it a two because it didn't entertain me at all, which is important.

BlakTornado responds:

I can't entertain all :) Thanks for your review, I'll work on making it more exciting :D

Does Anyone Know the Time Does Anyone Know the Time

Would've given it zero...

But that car chase at the end was fucking awesome, so I fifened it.

Computer Problems 2 Computer Problems 2

Funny, but not true.

I enjoyed this movie, but Macs pawn you. There aren't many games for it, but the ones that are for it kick ass. And it loads much faster than PCs.

Still a funny as hell Flash though.

Nuclear Eagle Nuclear Eagle

Badass.

Good job 'n all that, but after I finished the city level why the hell did it take me to "eSPIN-the-Bottle?"

Search for Greg Search for Greg

Raise the fucking frame rate.

It has potential, but it's too glitchy and it like it's at 10 FPS, if that. I couldn't play for more than a few minutes because I kept randomly dying and it's hard to tell what the hell's going on. Also, put some sound in the game.

I'd like to see another version that's more complete, it doesn't look like you worked very hard on this one. You've got some talent though.

Solarsaurs Solarsaurs

Meh.

This is a decent game, good time waster. You did a pretty good job on it, however there is a minigame on the DS version of Super Mario 64 which is almost exactly like this, but with different graphics and you use your finger/stylus instead of a mouse. Even the music in this is similar. If the DS minigame was a flash game, I would flag this because it's like you just used a SWF decompiler to switch out the graphics and slapped your logo on it. But I'm sure you worked hard on this yourself and it's nice to be able to play it on my computer instead of a tiny DS screen.

PrTr: 04 Drunken Pirates PrTr: 04 Drunken Pirates

Fucking awesome.

Everything about this is perfect - the placement of it all, the timing, the percussion, it's all just right, and the whole song is fucking epic all the way through. Good jerb.

EvilRaccoon responds:

Thanks That-Is-Bull! I really appreicate that. :)

[Buyj3llo] - 9(s) [Buyj3llo] - 9(s)

Yeah

This is pretty much the best thing ever.

buyj3llo responds:

thank you. That percussion track you put out has been a real resource to me. I"ve used it in like 3 or 4 songs. I really like it.

[buyj3llo] - 4(s) [buyj3llo] - 4(s)

This is great.

This is one of those songs that you have to sit back and listen to in its entirety to like. It's a great chillax song, but unfortunately 90% of Newgrounds just listens to fast, generic trance/techno and doesn't have the attention span for this kind of music, thus the low score. My only suggestion is to tone down the main drums a little.